Today is a very tiring yet fulfilling day. My friends and I spent our Saturday morning on our bicycles, roaming around Marikina, breaking free from our usual routine. However, instead of just pedalling our way to physical exhaustion, we have decided to make our journey more meaningful by visiting some of our churchmates (at kumain ng lahat ng ihahanda nila!).
First stop: Nicolas’ Residence
Our treat: Perfect goto sa umaga
Second stop: Nanay Luz’ Eatery
Our treat: Napakasarap na lumpiang gulay/okoy
Third stop: Paragas’ Residence
Our treat: Sandwich, softdrinks at takehome Cream-O
Final stop: Mangaya’s Residence
Our treat: Full lunch – Baliwag Lechon, Siarsiadong GG and Iced-tea habang nanonood ng Eat Bulaga
What did I get after tiring yourself under the heat of the sun on a lazy weekend?
1. Masaya kayang makasabay si Mayor Del sa pagbibisikleta! Yup, we just had a close encounter with the mayor himself as if we’re close buddies. He even said “good morning” and “sama kayo”.
2. I appreciate how my city is indeed a bicycle friendly city. Bike lanes are big help for bike enthusiasts and feeling enthusiast kagaya ko.
3. Food! Wala ng kailangan pang paliwanag.
4. I had the chance to pay a visit sa lolo ko kahit sandali lang para makapag-mano. It was just a short side trip though.
5. Sabay-sabay na panonood ng AlDub at sabay-sabay ring mag-alala kay Yaya at mainis na di pa rin sila nagkita. #SquadGoals
6. Minister with friends. If there is one thing that I am thankful of sa mga friends ko, when it comes to service and love for God, you can always count on them. Serving with them is a joy.
7. Also, having this:
8. And most importantly, this kunwari-Timberland shot.
Uulitin pa ba namin? Most likely yes.