It’s Monday once again, and before we formally welcome December tomorrow, allow me to send you my warm advanced greeting – Merry Christmas!
This week is filled with a lot of things to thank God for! Actually kung iisipin, lahat naman ng linggo at araw ay punong-puno ng mga bagay na maaaring ipagpasalamat sa Diyos. The Christmas rush is already rushing into our streets, our television sets and even felt by our pockets! Nararamdaman mo na ba? Haha!
- It has been a long time since I really gave priority to spend quality time with my family, especially with my parents. I am thankful for opportunities that I can serve them through my time and somehow, treating them even with simple dinner or taking them out for window shopping 🙂 Hahah!
- I am thankful for the privilege of serving the church in our 47th Church Anniversary, along with my all volunteers. It is a delight to serve the King of kings alongside people who loves the Lord as much as you do. Indeed, there is no other greater thing in this world that can compare with privilege of serving the One who has set us free.
- Itutuloy ko na: I am one with my whole church family, Marikina Foursquare Gospel Church, in thanking the Lord for His faithfulness to us, guiding us though ups and downs in the last 47 years of our church. I may not be present during the times when the church was conceived through prayers and when the first members started to congregate, but I am sure that the Lord is always present not just years ago but also in the coming years ahead. He is faithful indeed, and as members of the body of Christ, we’ll be ever grateful. Search for #MFGCat47 sa Facebook for pictures. Ohh! We had Ms. Miriam Quiambao, Ms. Universe 1999 1st Runner-up as our guest sharer.
Will post my reflections na lang about her talk some other time.Here’s my take on her preachimony (link here).
- For meaningful talks with my (some kasi wala yung iba) best of friends, I am so thankful. After our church anniversary celebration, Kuya Benjie, Henry and I had the chance to do the usual stuff we do even when we were still in teenage years – bibili ng makakain at tatambay, magkukwentuhan ng mga life goals at kung ano-ano pa. It is a blessing to know that you have friends who listen to you and never gets tired of doing so, tapos tatawa na lang kayo sa mga simple sights and pleasures sa paligid niyo. Oh, great feeling!
- Of course, for my birthday! I don’t usually celebrate birthdays but I appreciate people who remember me and pray for me. Though nasabi ko na ito sa previous post ko (my poem of appreciation for all people who are there for me always), I will never run out of reasons to thank the Lord for all of you. I may not be able to name names, but God knows who you are. My deepest gratitude.
And to you who reads this post, my appreciation. May this post be a challenge for you to share what are the things you are thankful for? As the old hymn goes, “Count your blessings, name them one by one”.