Another fruitful week has passed! Grabe, sobrang bilis, in just a matter of two weeks as of writing this post, Christmas time na naman! This Christmas may be a lot different than last year, but praise be to God, He never ceases to be the reason for the Christmas season! And before I fully embrace Payday Tuesday tomorrow, allow me to thank the Lord for the things He has done for me the past week. Let’s get it on!
- Tour de Manila – from Marikina to Pasig – Makati – Manila – Mandaluyong – San Juan – Quezon City, then back to Marikina – our Tour de Manila was such a huge feat for me and my biking friends (Kuya Benj, Jem and Henry, sayang lang wala si Bongbong). We started off as early as 6am last Saturday after a hearty goto at Kalumpang, then went our way to routes we are not even familiar with. It was such a wonderful experience and never have we imagined our bikes and our strength would allow us to keep on pedalling for 12 hours straight, not including our occasional stops and rest. Except for Jem, the rest of us have not pedalled yet as far as Manila, so we’re all overwhelmed with our accomplishment! We arrived home around 8pm.
I wasn’t able to bring a better camera phone but good thing, Kuya Benj is always ready with his digicam and selfie stick. We had shots taken at Guadalupe bridge with AlDub’s split-billboard concept, of course with Rizal Shrine, Cultural Center of the Philippines and Intramuros.
Next time, we’re planning to conquer BGC, the CaMaNaVa area, or the Rizal areas. Padyak pa more.
- I am very much thankful with my MMND family for this:
- I thank the Lord for guarding my heart and giving me peace that surpasses all understanding. Some heart issues happen as a result of outright disobedience to Him, but when you yield to His will, no matter how painful it is, He provides even the strength and peace to carry you through. #hugot
- Been looking for a good pair of sneakers this past few weeks and I am glad to finally make a decision. Sana lang tumagal siya. I was able to buy a pair of biking shorts! Ayun, ubos ang 13th Haha!
- Christmas gifts are coming! Yay!
How about you? What are you thankful for this week?