Train of Thanks 22-23-24
Wow! A three-week series compiled into single post. Either sobrang complacent lang ako or sobrang busy kaya di masyadong makapagsulat ng maayos. Hindi ko na talaga madetermine. Haha! A lot of things happened, mga gabing puyat sa pagbabasa, pag-aaral, paggawa ng mga random stuff at paggagala. Haha! In all of these, I thank the Lord for giving me the strength and provision for the past weeks. God is good!
- Being a part of Ptr. Ronald Molmisa’s Young Ezra Society encourages me to dream on and pray hard para sa pangarap ko na maging isang book author. I’ve learned that to be a Christian writer is to convey a message that comes from the Lord, not just to air my opinion or merely share my experiences.
- A writers’ guild I belong gave us a writing prompt related to elections. I am glad I was able to submit one article kahit na hindi ko siya forte. I need to learn more, and practice my writing skills more.
- An idea sprung up while I was busy with my writing stints: creating a blog solely dedicated for reaching your full potential and fulfilling your purpose in Christ. Introducing my newest blog: Lost in my Purpose.
- The planning for the first Katiyagaan Division Joint Day Camp has officially started, and I’m excited for this upcoming event!
- I’m grateful for our guest speaker for the Salt and Light Sunday: Teacher Cleo!
- Napuyat man kami ng mga ka-grupo ko for our Theo 1 report on Trinity, masaya naman kami ng aming grupo na matapos ang final paper and reporting on the said subject. Sayang lang medyo bitin sa class discussion, but aside from the learning, na-appreciate ko ulit ang pagiging estudyante.
- Na-late man sa karamihan na sumabay sa hype ng palabas, napanood ko pa rin ang Batman v Superman. Indeed, being a superhero movie lover, I can attest that this is a good time to be alive. In a few weeks time, Captain America: Civil War naman!
- I had a great weekend strolling in various parks and attractions in QC. Pero ang masaya, I’ve found friends who are willing to ride with my antics. Di rin naman pala ako ganun ka-introvert kung iisipin. Haha!
- I thank the Lord for awesome things such as watching pyrolympics on a Saturday night with friends.
- I am grateful for simple joys na hatid ng aking calligraphy pen kahit na hindi naman talaga ako marunong gumamit. Haha!
- At last, the trimester for the FBC Extension has finally concluded. Makakapahinga na rin kahit paano. Until next trimester!
- I was able to watch Papuri 21 at CCF. It was a night filled with inspiration and inexpressible joy from the Lord!
- I’m grateful for my safe travel on my out-of-impulse, Manila-Batangas-Manila trip for a personal errand. It was fun, yet I was apprehended for making people worried. Pero salamat pa rin kay Lord talaga.
- For another Execom + HAM meetings – I thank the Lord for the wisdom. Time to put 4×4 discipleship material into action!
- So blessed to witness the Holy Spirit peeling off our deceptive characters on our Salt and Light Sunday with Teacher Lester as guest speaker!
Ayan, medyo mahaba ang post ko ngayon. Haha! What are the things you are thankful for the previous weeks?